Marketing Admin Needed For Immediate Hire
Are you so organized that people make fun of you? Do you LOVE marketing and want to broaden your experience and skill set?
Because we’re growing, we are looking for a Marketing Admin to help with the production, management and implementation of various marketing campaigns. You must have experience in marketing production – bringing all the nuts and bolts of the campaign together, liaising with designers, printers and suppliers. CRM management and list building are a key function of this role, you must have a passion for organizing and keeping complex software up to date. You also must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail. Please ONLY apply if you have experience in managing various marketing projects, both online and offline, for a small business.
What We Offer
This is a full-time position based in our North Vancouver office, with the option of a flexible work schedule for an amazing person. As an employee, you will qualify for medical and dental benefits. We offer a competitive salary and an intentionally fun and supportive work culture. We do social activities and outings regularly and have access to an onsite gym.
Knowledge and Skills
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- LOVES MARKETING and wants to broaden your experience and skills.
- Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about all aspects of marketing, including online and offline campaigns, CRM implementation, list building, social media marketing, print production and more.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their continuous improvement and career development.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
THIS IS AN OPEN BOOK TEST: Please submit your resume in PDF format with a cover letter explaining why you are a great candidate and include wage expectations to email@example.com