Are you an Experienced Technician who has 5 plus years experience working for a Managed Service Provider? We are a North Van MSP that offers a dynamic workplace. We support our staff in building their careers and living a balanced life. Apply today to discover if we’re the workplace you’ve always dreamed of.
The Position: System Engineer
The System Engineer is a leadership role within the company that does project work, implements new technology for our clients and resolves escalated tickets (SWAT team). The System Engineer is responsible for managing small and medium sized business networks, both remotely and on site. This position requires excellent communication and strong technical skills.
- Visit client sites in North Vancouver/ Vancouver/Burnaby to implement new technology, monitor system and network components and analyze performance.
- To understand the business goals and impact of every project and to communicate the goals to the client.
- Advanced understanding of server software and hardware configuration, operating systems, business applications and network systems.
- As a leader you will be expected to influence the professional services team and document processes to continually improve service delivery.
- Resolve issues to minimize downtime within mission critical systems.